Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Ultimate Soundtrack

When making my mix-tape this week (on time!) I tried to stay current and then realized that the last 4 movies I have seen were from Disney. Oh, and Grease since that is Boo's current obsession. Proving I am a product of my teen years my ultimate soundtrack would have to include:


We should probably live by the line: Just once in his life a man has his time and that time is NOW and I am coming alive?


If you are going to have a soundtrack then you need John Cusack to pay your mix tape. In a boom box outside your window.


I always felt bad for Ducky and after St. Elmo's Fire I never really liked Andrew McCarthy anyway.


 
I fell in love, LOVE, I tell you with Lou Diamond Phillips thanks to La Bamba and of course he played the best Young Gun...


Bon Jovi, Lou Diamond Phillips and a great song? What a way to end my teenage years. But uh to live like a teen in my mix tape, if only Cusack would be in my driveway. Cause I know, just know, if he went to my high school he totally would have crushed on me.


11 comments:

  1. Ooh, great songs and movies! Bon Jovi is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a silly crush on Lou Diamond Phillips when that movie was around! Love the track from that movie. And will never forget St Elmo's Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew someone had to include "In Your Eyes." How can you not love that scene?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could we not include In your eyes? If it is not on someone's play list there is something wrong with the world

      Delete
  4. Aaah, the 80's! I miss them! Thank you for reminding me and I love St. Elmo's fire! And Ducky!

    BTW, did you get my e-mail? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for some John Hughes love! Loved the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, no - John would have crushed on ME! Most excellent list, Kerri. Clearly we are both living in the eighties. Wanna borrow my legwarmers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything that was in a John Hughes movie would be good for me. LOL Btw, you're missing Don't You Forget About Me!!! How can you "forget" that? I heard it on the radio this morning and was really, really happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love an 80's song! And an 80's girl! Great tape. I'd play it 'til it wore out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the John Hughes songs! I almost chose In Your Eyes too. Great song. I have all three of those Hughes soundtracks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're twins! We're twins!!! I only didn't do In your eyes cause I'm saving it. You'll see :-) This list is meeeeeeee!!!!!!
    I knew there was a reason why we liked each other so much. Apart from the fact that we're both crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!