I never really thought about a bucket list. Since I am way past my familial half-life, I figure I better get it written down! Which was a lot harder than I thought.
Before I die I would like to accomplish the following things:
1. An African Safari
2. To hike the Knife's Edge
3. To sleep through the night (yeah, I know seems lame but true)
4. To go across the country, visiting every State.
5. To find the end of the rainbow (see, it's probably in my dreams)
6. To travel to Italy
7. To figure out how to meditate. Seriously, you should see me in a yoga class!
8. To have Dana, Kristi and Kate over for a glass of meet in person wine.
9. To figure out a way for Joy to join us or go to Germany for one of her cocktails
10. Understand why Honey Boo Boo, the Kardashians and Candy freaking Crush are so popular.
11. Meet Kerry for fried clams
12. To visit Bron in Australia. Okay, I really want to visit Australia but I think Bron and her family would be awesome tour guides.
13. To Sail in the Caribbean, for at least a year.
14. To find that Runner's High
I feel the need to apologize as my list is so greedy and not spread peace, joy and happiness. But oh well, can't be perfect all the time!
So what is on your bucket list?