I think this is probably my favorite "hop" of the week. When Kristi, Joy and Lizzie remind me to look back at just this week and realize not only did we survive but it wasn't as bad as it seemed.
10. Allie came home. Sure the house is louder and messier. But to listen to her teach Boo how to "tag" is priceless.
9. The Royal Boy was born. Thank goodness. I was really worried that all those reporters outside the hospital were beginning to stink.
8. I ran 2.8 miles without walking.
7. We had a dinner out with Boo's previous OT, without Boo. Best news? The conversation didn't center around Boo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
6. This weekend we are visiting David's cousins for a mini-family reunion. They live in a barn. It is way cool.
5. Allie is thankful there is a pool here.
4. Boo picked up the butcher knife I was using to cut cantaloupe and I got it back from her before she cut her hand off.
3. I got talk to my bloggy friend in real life this week. Thanks Kristi for making the conversation as easy as I thought it would be. Even if you don't sound like Gidget.
2. I have been "off" Diet Coke for 3 & 1/2 Months (and 23 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes)
1. The thing I am most thankful this weekend is Kerry. Who made me see how my emotions affect Boo. I owe you more than a plate of Fried Clams.
What are you thankful for this week? Come on it is not that difficult to think of ONE thing.