Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thanks...

I think this is probably my favorite "hop" of the week. When Kristi, Joy and Lizzie remind me to look back at just this week and realize not only did we survive but it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

10. Allie came home. Sure the house is louder and messier. But to listen to her teach Boo how to "tag" is priceless.

9. The Royal Boy was born. Thank goodness. I was really worried that all those reporters outside the hospital were beginning to stink.

8. I ran 2.8 miles without walking.

7. We had a dinner out with Boo's previous OT, without Boo. Best news? The conversation didn't center around Boo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

6. This weekend we are visiting David's cousins for a mini-family reunion. They live in a barn. It is way cool.

5. Allie is thankful there is a pool here.

4. Boo picked up the butcher knife I was using to cut cantaloupe and I got it back from her before she cut her hand off.

3. I  got talk to my bloggy friend in real life this week. Thanks Kristi for making the conversation as easy as I thought it would be. Even if you don't sound like Gidget.

2. I have been "off" Diet Coke for 3 & 1/2 Months (and 23 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes)

1. The thing I am most thankful this weekend is Kerry. Who made me see how my emotions affect Boo. I owe you more than a plate of Fried Clams.

What are you thankful for this week? Come on it is not that difficult to think of ONE thing.

Ten Things of Thankful

9 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you! You always make me smile with your posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you, too Kerri -- SO thankful!! I owe you SO much for everything you have done for me! xo

    P.S. I was in your town this weekend and thought of you when I got my fried clams fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2.8 miles - that's awesome, Kerri! I'm impressed. And what did Kristi sound like? I imagine she has a voice like Demi Moore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes she does! She has the sexiest Demi voice.

      Delete
  4. 2.8 miles? Geez... I am beginng to regret signing up for the 5k with you! How do you feel having given up diet coke? I drink 2 or 3 a day and have tried numerous times t quit to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly the first week sucked. And every time I hear a can open my mouth waters. But I lost 5lbs and my headaches/migraines are much better off the dreaded DC.

      Oh and you are totally running with me :)

      Delete
  5. What they said re: the run. WOW! You're incredible.

    So glad you've had some really good friends-and-relations moments. They're so important.

    And well done on getting the knife in time!

    Alsooooo YOU GOT TO MEET KRISTI! Wow! *envious* This has been an EPIC week for you :D

    (don't forget to link in - there's still time)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!