Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog sitting at Joy's

Hey everyone

My friend Joy at I can Say Mama is vacationing with Maria in beautiful Austria. Okay not really with the Von Trapps, but with real best buddies. While she is visiting with friends and showing her beautiful son, Sunny, off she asked me to make sure now one rummaged threw her house.

So of course I said I would. Who wouldn't want to pretend they were in Germany keeping the blog fires burning?  As I blog-sit for her I swear the Hills are alive with the Sound of Music. 

Please take a moment and visit me over at Joy's. She has a great blog, so while she is away you should poke into her older blogs and find out more about her incredible journey as Sunny's mom.


Now come on and sing it with me...Doe a deer a female deer, ray a drop of golden sun....


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Enjoy the Blog Sit, Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend sang that the whole time we were in NH. Good times. :) Going to read your post now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!