10. Allie has been away all week with a friend, so I got to experience being able to just focus on Boo.
9. Boo's school had a car wash for Zach this weekend. About 20 6-8th graders were there washing cars to raise money for this little boy. Zach is now half-way to his goal.
8. No one complained about the state of their car after the kids "washed" it.
|That's Boo "helping" her friends|
7. I won two blogging awards / recognition from two great fellow bloggers. I promise to respond soon!
6. With David working a lot of overtime and Allie at our friends house, the house has stayed clean this week. Leaving very little laundry or housework to do this weekend.
5. Boo has moved from her Austin and Allie obsession to Phineas & Ferb
4. I discovered Bacardi's pre-mixed Mojito's. YUM
3. Boo slept until 9am this morning.
2. I was asked to do my first guest blog
1. That as much as I miss Allie this week, I know she is having the time of her life. So I am thankful twice to our friend!
What are you thankful for this week?