Here is this week's top-10 things Kerri is thankful for this week:
10. Kate for letting me know there were still Buffett tickets available. Although I had to pass, it was so awesome to hear from her.
9. The nephew and almost-niece that came down this weekend to visit.
8. Summer is officially here with our first fire of the season.
7. That Boo was in bed and her sneakers didn't end up in the fire pit.
6. I completed that 5k. I did not come in last nor did I eat any bugs.
5. The friends that let us intrude on their family gatherings. (Oh we are so intruding on your upcoming vacation too)
4. That there are still 2 and a half days of school left before I have to figure out how to entertain the girls.
3. Tuukka Rask, without him the loss would have been much more embarrassing. I will be more thankful next week if we manage to win the Cup.
2. That Boo is having a language explosion. She is becoming much easier to understand, gaining words and feeling so much less frustration.
1. That it has been 2 months since my last Diet Coke and I am no longer feeling the effects of withdrawal!
What about you? Name one thing you are thankful for this week!