1. My husband. I know, corny. But this week not only did he work overtime he made sure the house was stocked with wine. Oh he also stayed up until 12:20 AM with me to watch the Bruins game after my nephews and brother-in-laws went to bed and left me all alone to watch the game.
2. Everyone who is walking and/or donated to Boo's Brigade. We are walking this Sunday in the NSTAR Walk for Children's Hospital. So far we have raised almost $4,500 for the Hospital that saved Boo's life. All of my friends and family will be glad when the weekend is over and I stop asking them to participate.
3. Dana for agreeing to take Abby in during her teenage years where she will learn not to dress like a hooker. Oh and she will serve us beautiful drinks in her new kitchen. If you haven't checked out her blog you are missing a great part of your day. She has awards to prove it.
4. The Boston Bruins. I cannot believe how well they are playing, but they bring me such joy. And not because this is the only time of year my nephews text me 100 times a day. I hope they bring me joy tonight. I would be even more thankful.
5. The Our Land Series. A world where empathy and wonder reign. I just wish I had empathy for the jerk who made my friend Kerry sad.
6. That Boo has a fantastic aide that will be chaperoning her on a field trip next week. I just wish it didn't make me feel like the most horrible mom in the world for not taking the time off of work.
7. The friend's daughter who stopped by this week to pick something up and spent a half hour doing Allie's homework with her so I wouldn't
8. Gelato. Yes, gelato. I hide it is the freezer from the children and husband. I was going to say wine but you already knew that, right?
9. My crafty sister-in-law who did not trust me with the T-shirts for this weekend's walk. I didn't even have to beg that hard for her to take over.
10. All of you who read this blog and leave such heartwarming, supportive and positive comments. I know, sappy again. But if I am really being thankful I have to thank those who make this life easier.