Part of the blog-version of Tagged is that I now get to be nosy with some of you. Hmmm...who to chose? How about
Leah over at Sunshine in a Hypotonic World. Since she just finished painting a beautiful masterpiece in her daughter's room she should have time to answer some questions. I am seriously jealous of anyone with that kind of talent!
Becca over at The Bates Motel. Her daughter Samantha is a beautiful girl with Down Syndrome. But DS does not define her or their family.
Sylvia over at Faithful Mom of 9. Honestly, not only does she have NINE children she is faithful. I am not quite sure how she does it.
And last, but not least...Rachel over at Tao of Poop. Because any blog with the word Poop in it is just funny. And she is.
Unlike, Kristi I did not ask permission before tagging!
Okay ladies, it is time to answer 50 or so questions about you and yours! (FYI, you don't have to answer all of them, but it would be fun if you did).
1. Favorite movie?
2. Would you sky dive?
3. Would you rather be a Pirate or Cowboy?
4. Who would you rather have over for dinner: George Clooney or George Carlin (yes, I know Carlin is dead!)?
5. What song do you want played at your funeral?
6. Cruise or hike?
7. Are you athletic?
8. If you pretended you were athletic, what sport would you play?
9. Are you afraid of bugs?
10. (this one is a toughie) What is the hardest part of your day?
11. (not so tough) What is your favorite part of the day?
12. What is your dream job?
13. How did you meet your spouse/lover/partner?
14. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? And NO you cannot answer have more money. Unless you are Donald Trump answering this question.
15. Would you prefer a dozen roses or a box of chocolates?
16. Speaking of George Carlin (see question 4) how weird was it that he was the conductor in Thomas the Train?
17. Speaking of Thomas the Train Conductors, who is the strangest person to play the conductor: Ringo Starr, George Carlin or Alec Baldwin?
18. Favorite charity or cause?
19. If you could spend a weekend with any famous person who would it be and why? Oh, and if you pick a Kardashian be prepared for me to heckle you.
20. Favorite book or author?
21. What country would you like to visit, other than your own?
22. Do you remember your first kiss?
23. Favorite decade?
24. How happy are you that you are now half-way thru this list of personal questions?
25. What was the last thing you ate?
26. If you could change places with anyone for the day, who would it be and why?
27. Of the many quirks that make your child special, what is the most endearing one?
28. What book are you currently reading?
29. What would you tell your 20-something self NOT to do?
30. Favorite take-out food?
31. How did you get started blogging?
32. Speaking of blogs, which one must you read every day? No, you don't have to pick me. BUT it would be cool if you could provide the link so we could meet your favorite bloggess. I promise no one's feelings will get hurt. Okay, I cannot promise but I don't think they will.
33. How many languages do you speak?
34. Have you ever hidden in the closet to eat the last piece of chocolate in the house?
35. What is your least favorite chore?
36. Would you want to rule the world?
37. What adventure would you tell your 20-something self they had to do before getting married and/or having children?
38. If you could be a super hero what would your name and super power be?
39. How happy are you that I could only think of 39 questions?
Okay, now you must go forward answer the questions and then torture some one else with 50-or so questions of your own!