Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm wicked tired....

I'm wicked tired. Today I have been on a field trip, taken Boo to see her pulmonologist made it back to get Allie off the bus and to the family night Book Fair at her school. At this point I can only pour a glass of well deserved wine and show you a couple of pictures from Boo's field trip. Preschool teachers should be paid a lot more money!


Holy crap there are pumpkins in this dirt!

You want me to touch what?

Look at me, I held a pumpkin!

Put it right THERE



How tired am I? I gave Allie ice cream for dinner and then sent her to bed. I think I remember having her brush her teeth. But it's not something I would swear to!

Trying my best to participate in.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!