Friday, August 24, 2012

Boo is still sleeping. She did not have a great night. She is not longer throwing up, but has a slight fever. Since I have a more flexible work environment (Hubby cannot just show up when he can!), I elected to let her sleep in and possibly go into work later in the morning.

But let's face it. I probably will end up having to take the whole day off. I don't like leaving Boo when she is sick. Especially since the littlest thing can send her system into a tail spin. It's so much more difficult when Boo is sick. When Allie is not feeling well she can tell me what's wrong. Usually she just wants to lay on the couch and watch TV. Boo, well she cannot tell me what hurts. Sure I figure her belly is upset. I'm not an idiot (the vomiting was the first clue!). But that has ended and now she is slightly feverish.  She hasn't turned blue yet, so I am not expecting a fever spike. Although I have learned to expect the unexpected.

I hear her stirring...


2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to let you know i read your blog and i know how it is to have a daughter with many medical problems. my daughter has a diagnosis but in reality the doctors can't tell me why she is the way she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, isn't it? With all their knowledge our kids remain a mystery. My pedi keeps telling me to stop looking for the why and concentrate on just giving Boo the tools she needs to live up to her best potential. I always respond, that if we had a diagnosis I would have better access to the tools!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!