Either way, my personal version of hell would include....
1. Going a day without an M&M.
2. Having to create a crap, I mean CRAFT, project with Abby.
3. Doing Every Day Math homework. Oh wait....
4. Sitting down to a lobstah dinner and not having an appetite.
5. Not having my village people. If only my village wore costumes, though. That would be kind of cool.
6. Living life without a sense of humor
7. The Bruins being tied going into game 7 with the Habs (Canadians) and
The Catholic in me thinks asking God to intervene in a sporting event is kind of sacrilege. However, the Big Bad Bruins fan in me is willing to take the risk.
Tell me, what is your lighter side of hell?