Friday, January 10, 2014

What to buy....

Do you know the song by Barenaked Ladies, If I had a million dollars?



Of course you do. Unless you only listen to classical music and then I just educated you. But if I had a million dollars I don't know what the heck I would do with all that money. In all seriousness. Other than quit my job. Like not even call in sick. Just call in quit. Like, Hey I have a million dollars I don't need to work in an office that is 95 degrees when it is only 10 degrees outside!

David would still work. He'd have to because, well that is how our relationship survives. I don't understand couples that spend 24/7 together. Admire, yes. Understand, not so much.

Along the BNL theme, I would build a tree fort in the yard. Yeah. I wouldn't build it so much as I would hire the Tree House Masters people from Animal Planet. Have you seen that show? 



Abby has tree house envy. Especially since she doesn't have a tree house. Just a great play set that our neighbor walked through the woods when their kids outgrew it. I have great neighbors. They deliver milk, wine and playgrounds. 

If I had a million dollars I would buy a new car. Only because the muffler finally fell off the car I have had longer than I have been married. I really don't want to give that car up, but for a million dollars and not have to drive around dragging a muffler? That would be doable. 

If I had a million dollars I would hire someone to clean my bathrooms. My most hated chore around the house. Each week I wonder why I have two bathrooms for four people. Couldn't we all just use one? But I would only hire someone until I figured out how old Abby has to be in order to use chemicals to clean the bathroom. Then it would be her job to clean the bathroom. Let's face it, I give her a tree house she can clean the bathroom.

If I had a million dollars I would still be a mom, a wife, a blogger and a friend. Not much would really change.

Who am I kidding? If I had a million dollars I would plan the best vacation ever! Right after I called in quit.

What about you? If you had a million dollars you would......

 
Finish the Sentence Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!