Today is Monday and I am quite fried from all the Mother's day activities. I mean really, 8 loads of laundry, do the dishes x 4 and then the freaking Bruins lost!! OH and let's not forget the card I got...To Our Mother....love Hubs, Allie, Boo and the dog. It was a card for an 80-year old. But at least I got a card, right? Oh and then he worked overtime so it's all good.
This week's Listicle? 10 Favorite Characters in Movies or TV..
10. Woody from Toy Story, come on someone who believes so much in a child's love? That has Mommy all over it.
9. Boston Rob from Survivor. 1st he is from Boston. 2nd everyone tries to emulate his game, and fails.
8. Archie Bunker. Wouldn't you love to be able not put a freaking filter on your lips?
7. Princess Leah: she can shoot a gun, fly the Millenium Falcon, ask a walking carpet to get out of her way and then kiss Han Solo. Enough said.
6. Samantha from 16 candles. Because on my 16th birthday I hosted a party that no one came to, sad but true story.
5. Brad Marchand. The Little Ball of Hate on the Bruins. Only because he reminds me so much of my husband. I just hope he plays better in Game 7.
4. Austin & Allie, due to the joy they bring Boo.
3. Danny Zuko and Sandy from Grease. I remember dancing in the aisle with my mom in the movie theater. I think I was 8. I cannot imagine taking Allie to this movie, and she is 9. Holy crap, Rizzo has a freaking pregnancy scare!
2. Ariel from the Little Mermaid. This is an odd pick, but funny. Allie recently told me my hair looks like testicles, like Ursula's hair. She meant TENTACLES but still she got me to the hair dresser!
1. Indio Montoya from the Princess Bride. I hope someday Allie or Boo says to someone, my name is "Indio Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die". Or better yet... you said my mom's hair looks like testicles, prepare to fix it!
This post was brought to you by Monday Listicles. The word you might be using but not know what it means...
Who are your favorite TV or Movie Characters?